Thursday, March 26, 2009

No Earth Day Production

Since I haven't found a venue for an Earth Day program, I am going to quit looking.
The Bristol Library had too many other things going on in April, the most important being National Library Month which they are celebrating the week before.

Since Earth Day falls on a Wednesday, it would have to be a daytime program. I do not believe Steele Creek Park would have had any attendance during a weekday. I wanted to keep the weekend open so folks can attend the Sounds Of The Mountains Festival in Bethany, VA if they want to. (I want to.)

We have only a few female tellers available for a children's program so that didn't seem feasible. Anyway, it got so difficult, I decided to just skip it.

So ALERT! NO EARTH DAY PROGRAM THIS YEAR.

However, let's think about doing an April Fool's Day Celebration next year. All humor. I think that would draw an audience.  I'll get back to you on that!  

1 comment: